Photos work best when they are implemented in conjunction with some sort of related text or show a person with action. This is especially true, at live events when photos tell a story in marketing their campaign.
Remember, the success of photos at live events has lot to do with the fact that we, as humans like to see people in the photos we look at.
People react to people and faces.
Starting from Car ads to Street team, marketing lands on the facts that people are more likely to have a positive impression of a product. Every best television commercial is going to have people using the product being sold.
In case, if you own a consulting agency, and your product is providing service in terms of strategy then, you get more customer by showing hard-working people having fun and your latest report alongside.
5 best techniques that help you tell branded story through photos
- Show people using your product
- Illustrate on what you are talking about with various paid and text campaigns
- Enhance your brand awareness by adding company logo or watermark.
- Help people to visualize your message
- Use social media to picture live events, office parties etc.
I have listed some of the questions, you should think prior using photo to tell story in content marketing campaign
- Why are you sharing the photo? How does it strengthen your goal?
- What type of story you’re telling with your photo?
- How do you want people to perceive about your brand? or does your photo encourage your brand?
- What do you want people to do when they see the photo?
- Viewers get attracted to photos with people, so are there people in it?
- Does your photo clearly communicate clearly what it is with better quality.
Images and photos tell a powerful story in marketing without using any words, it can be integrated with your content marketing campaign.
Keep in mind; they need to be merged with business objectives because posting your brand photos that tell a story expands brands awareness. Therefore, you can build a relationship, when you curate photos.